петак, 23. септембар 2011.

My first hold of a dick - Girls stories

i remember this occation as if it was just yesterday but infact i was 8 yrs old and the dick belonged to my next door neighbour and he was 18,i first noticed the bulge in his trousers as i was in my school uniform so it must have turned him on and a instant hard on appererd,lol i hit it with my hand lol and then felt the bulge and put my hand on the bulging dick in his pants,he said do you want to see it,lol as i was 8 i giggled and said yes so he got it out and i remember being shocked at the size of it and then he dared me to hold it,so i did and put my hand around it just giggling but not letting go ,he then moved up and down so the foreskin was moving back and forward over the now exposing wet head,lol i thought it was so exciting at the time.i loved it and i,m sure he did,only wish it would of gone further lol.

3
Amateur slut riding dildo and getting her pussy wet

0 Коментари:

Постави коментар

Пријавите се на Објављивање коментара [Atom]

<< Почетна