петак, 23. септембар 2011.

My confession

My husband took our son to a little league tournament on the weekend, and I finally surrendered to temptation. Simon had told me he'd be playing soccer at a park with some friends on Saturday, so I put on my shortest shorts and a tight polo with no bra and drove down to see him. I parked beside the field and watched him for a while, and it got me so hot. He had his shirt off, and he was easily the best player on the team - it seemed like he had the ball the whole time and he scored two goals that I saw. He's so tall and chiseled and athletic, and at 27, he's six years younger than me.  When they finished playing soccer I went over to talk to him and he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. My panties were so wet at this point, and my heart skipped a beat when he suggested we go back to his place so he "could change." I knew what this was all about, but any hesitance I felt was all but gone. I drove one of his friends home and then we went to his place.  His condo is wide-open two-story loft, and it was beautiful. He disappeared into the bathroom for a minute and when he came out he asked if I wanted a drink. I said no thanks, and before I knew it he was kissing me. My knees got weak as he started rubbing my ass. I was so turned on I couldn't think straight. I undid his shirt and felt his tight body. Then I dropped to my knees and pulled down his shorts to reveal the biggest cock I'd ever seen - and also the first uncircumcised one. He is six-foot-five so I knew he'd be huge, but I didn't expect this. I started stroking it quickly and it was soon hard and pointing straight up. It must have been 10 inches long, and really thick. I started sucking on it right away, twirling my tongue around his shaft. There was no way I could have taken the whole thing, and I gagged a bit when I tried to go down further. I told him his cock was massive and he started running his hands through my hair, saying "I can't wait to fuck you with it."  That got me so horny I began hyperventilating. I couldn't take his cock down my throat, but I needed it inside me. I just started screaming "fuck me!" He pulled my shirt off, then picked me up and laid me on the loveseat. He sucked on my rock-hard nipples as he pulled off my shorts and teased me with his fingers and cock. He would start sliding the tip in, then quickly pull it out. Soon I was begging him for it. I was in a sexual frenzy I hadn't experienced since college. Finally, he began fucking me with slow, languid strokes. It took a long time before he could get most of his cock into me, but with each thrust I moaned louder as he got deeper. I came fast, but I knew he would make me come over and over again and again.  He lifted my legs over his shoulder and started fucking me hard. My whole body was tingling and I was screaming louder than I ever have. Then he said "does your fat husband fuck you like this?" It was mean, but I didn't care. I had never been fucked like this and I bucked up hard into him to feel every inch of him. I came again and my juices squirted out down to my ass. I needed to ride him, so I rolled him over and squatted over his rigid column. As I slowly lowered myself onto him my pussy contracted wildly. I had never felt so completely filled before. Size does matter. I arched my back in response to the tremendous fucking I was getting and began bouncing up and down. It was incredible. This time I came thunderously and he pulled me into a kiss to keep my voice down.  "I'm gonna fucking come" he said, and as I lifted off him, his shaft shot his load straight up all over my stomach and tits. I sat backwards on his legs and rubbed his essence all over my body. I was in total ecstasy.  We took a shower together, and he fucked me again in the shower and then on a bathroom floor. When I left, he kissed me and told me he hoped we could do it again. I'm quite sure we will. He's a cocky player and I know he fucks a lot of other women, but I don't care. I don't think I can get enough of that cock.

Sexy amateur wife anal fuck

0 Коментари:

Постави коментар

Пријавите се на Објављивање коментара [Atom]

<< Почетна