петак, 23. септембар 2011.

I Lost My Virginity in Mexico while on mY Period. :/

saterday i went to a party w my cousins. fortunately, nobody knows me. after awhile i got bored so i asked for a guy to give me a drink he made me one and asked me where im from i said usa and all the people were like dammnn... especially this one guy. this really cute thin tall guy he started talking to me and he sat next to me and asked me what my name was nd how old i was. i said 18 :D he was like damnn you look like 22.. well anyways he added me on facebook and we started chatting and somehow he ended up telling me he wanted to be alone w me and we ended up making a date to you know.. do it. well tuesday was the day and after 4 days of knowing him, we met up at 9pm , talked normaly and i was really nervous.. he knew i was on my period. but he didnt care. i was kinda grossed out by the fact ima lose it while on the rag but w.e but we sat down somewhere and he told me .. heather que tienes? como que no se que... and we started making out. well he convinced me and i really wanted to so we got on a taxi and he took me to the motel, we went upstair to the room. i took off my pants i took off my pad i was in panties and bra.. i told him i would do something to him ttht he would like... he laid down. and i started working it LIKE A BOSS. than well we did what we did. it hurttt soo bad/... but yeahh i bleed and it was nasty . but we fucked 3 times, once doggy style. and that is how i lost my virginity. to a 20yr old guy i dnt really know tht well. 2 hours and a half. yeahh.. haha. fun fun.. never will forget it haha

5
20 y old chick Sucks cock & Takes It In The Ass

0 Коментари:

Постави коментар

Пријавите се на Објављивање коментара [Atom]

<< Почетна